How To Bring your Cuban Fiancee to the USA? Gen 48

How To Bring your Cuban Fiancee to the USA? Gen 48

Your Personal Immigration Guide Hi. My name is Fred Wahl. I am a bonded immigration
consultant, with 36 years of experience, and a 100% success rate. Todays topic is: How To Bring your Cuban Fiancee
to the USA? Your Cuban Fiancee needs permission from the
US government to allow her to enter the USA. This is called a K1 Fiancee visa. First we work together to assemble a thick
packet of forms, evidences and civil documents. This is required to demonstrate that you are
eligible to apply, and that your true agenda is a genuine
life together,not immigration fraud. My signature philosophy is that a petition
should be “front loaded” with high quality evidence of a bone fide relationship. My “front
loaded” petitions prepare the way so that your Fiancee will have an Easier interview. The petition package is mailed to the United
States Customs and Immigration Service. USCIS takes about 4 to 5 months to review
and approve. When finished, USCIS hands the case over to
the US State Department’s National Visa Center. Fiance visa applications are held only briefly
at NVC, just long enough for NVC just long enough for NVC to assign a Havana
case number and forward your file via diplomatic pouch to Cuba. Once her petition arrives in Cuba, the consulate
will contact your fiancee advising when they have scheduled her interview. Two weeks before her interview date she undergoes
a medical exam at an approved Medical clinic in Havana Finally she attends the visa interview at
the consulate in Havana, to demonstrate she is of good moral character and the engagement
is Bone fide. A week later her visa is ready, and then she
can join you in the USA. I make the process sound simple. But its not.
It is easy to make rookie mistakes that can derail the entire process. If you want it done right. Guaranteed. I can
help. This is Fred Wahl your Personal Immigration
Guide. For your free copy of one hundred and twenty
“Must Have” visa interview questions, visit


  1. my fiancee lives in cuba with my baby daughter who was granted us citizenship..i want to bring her with my daughter to the US…..What is the visa i should apply for..??

  2. I was born in in Cuba my parents came to the U.S in 1971.i am a U.S Citizen,my fiancee is in Venezuela now but we want to get married in cuba she is Cuban also since I'm going for a months can I go about doing that..she is a Doctor.any suggestions would be appreciated

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *